Bret Contreras with a new article over at T Nation, some great info!
Here’s what you need to know…
- Do leg presses while wearing Olympic shoes to really target the quads.
- Position the hands on the outside of the dumbbells when curling. It creates an insane burn in the biceps while saving the elbows and forearms.
- If dips hurt your shoulders, do band dips where you attach two bands to the top of a rack. Great for pec and triceps activation.
- Brace yourself during single-leg lifts by holding onto a bar or rack for support. It’ll allow for better balance and greater loads.
- Do back extensions with a glute focus. Flare the feet out, round the upper back, squeeze the glutes, and drive the hips into the pad during each rep.