Are you Relentless? Dani Shugart explains the 5 secrets of the relentless over at T Nation.
Here’s what you need to know…
- Those who are relentless find comfort in discipline. For them, hard work is cleansing, good for body and mind.
- The relentless do their research in the weight room and in the kitchen. They test things out for themselves and don’t require the opinions of others.
- Dogma be damned. The relentless will drop what’s not working, while the weak-willed have to fit into cliques, label themselves, and adopt cult-like thinking.
- The relentless know that personal responsibility is the foundation of mental strength. They build grit along with muscle.
- Everyone is obsessed with something; the relentless athlete has simply chosen that obsession wisely. He or she is productively obsessed.
You Know Who They Are
The relentless. The people who know what they want, make a plan to get it, and always follow through. Those who never seem to lose their passion for training and are always on track. The ones who get results.
If you’re wanting to become a little more relentless in your pursuit of muscle, strength, fat loss, and mental fortitude, the unrelenting have secrets to share.