Another great podcast from Guru Performance!
Episode 13 of the Guru Performance ‘We Do Science’ podcast! In this episode Laurent Bannock discusses ‘Nutrition for Bodybuilding Contest Preparation’ with Eric Helms (AUT University, NZ), Alan Aragon (California State University, USA), and Peter Fitschen (University of Illinois, USA). In this session they get into:
- What is bodybuilding contest preparation?
- Evidence currently available
- Calories and macronutrients for competition
- Determining macronutrient intake
- Ketogenic diets and individual variability
- Nutrient timing & meal frequency
- Nutritional supplements
- Peak week
- Psychosocial issues