Being able to find solid reliable evidence based information on natural bodybuilding and powerlifitng is a key component to your success. There is a lot of misinformation and guru’s out on the internet so I thought I would compile a list of resources that you can use to help better your understanding and knowledge.
For the record I do not get anything for referring people to these online resources other then the satisfaction of helping others find information that will help them be successful. Also note that this is by no means an exhaustive list but this will give you a solid base on which you can create your own.
Monthly paid subscriptions covering the latest research
- Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS) Research Review
- Alan Aragon’s Research Review (AARR)
- Strength & Conditioning Research Review (SCRR)
- 3D Muscle Journey – 100% Drug-Free Bodybuilding & Powerlifting
- Biolayne – Layne Norton – Bodybuilding. Coaching. Phd.
- Bodyrecomposition – The Home of Lyle McDonald
- JTS Strength – Juggernaut Become Unstoppable
- Look Great Naked – The Official Site of Brad Schoenfeld
- Renaissance Periodization – Science is Stronger
- RippedBody – No Nonsense Diet & Training Guides
- Stronger by Science – The Best Advice, Backed by Science, For Getting Stronger
- The Complete Contest Prep Guide – Your Roadmap From Start to Stage
- The Muscle & Strength Pyramids – The Evidence-base Approach To Achieving your Nutrition & Training Goals
- Biolayne – Layne Norton
- Jeff Nippard – Fitness | Science | Lifestyle
- Juggernaut Training Systems – JTS Strength
- Paul Revelia – Pro Physique
- Team3DMJ – 3D Muscle Journey